Don't Mind if I Do

Don't Mind if I Do
Why hello, gentlemen...

May 20, 2011

I'll Take Mine With Cheese - An Update

After lunch with a pal today, I dragged her into (heh-hem) a certain family-owned gourmetery. Sadly, there was no middle-child on duty on this fine afternoon. His mother recognized me, we bantered, and my friend was happy to pick up some Swiss. (Did you know some Swiss cheese has no holes? The things you learn while stalking Y chromes. We went traditional.) 

In other news, my mom is highly amused: "The Cheese Guy in the Dairy Drama - perfect match for the lactose intolerant.  Keep up the research!!" (Um, did I mention cow's milk makes me queasy?) 

Lastly, confirmation that girlfriends are the best friends: a local chum, wisely sussing out exactly who I'm shopping for, writes, "Let me know if you ever want a wingwoman to go say hi to B----. ;-)" 

I just may take her up on that offer -- that is, until this becomes too rich for my purse. We are, after all, talking high-class curds and whey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment