Don't Mind if I Do

Don't Mind if I Do
Why hello, gentlemen...

September 5, 2013

How Not to Woo a Middle Sister

Having recently returned from a slightly rivalrous weekend with my generally beloved older and younger gal sibs, I was, perhaps, a tad bit sensitive. The littlest and eldest Blondies stuck together, while I felt like the odd girl out -- picky, bossy, and slightly self-righteous.

But, hey, nothing lifts one's spirits like a first date with an attractive and promising suitor, right? In fact, this particular outing was worthy of a BPG first -- a blogpost in the form of verse! Without further ado, dear reader, I give you:

"How Not to Woo a Middle Sister"

How not to woo a middle sister
Is really not much of a myst'ry, Mister.
Simply gaze over your drink at the fair-haired lady,
And say "You totally remind me of (cough) Jan Brady."


Yes he DID.




No comments:

Post a Comment